Vegan 'Ranch' Dressing
Submitted by Kathy Parnay
This dressing is so delicious it can also be used as a veggie dip or sandwich spread. Just adjust the amount of water you add for desired thickness. Dairy lovers have told me that this dressing is even better than traditional Ranch.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup water (add gradually for desired thickness)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- grated rind of 1/2 small lemon
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs agave nectar
- 1 large or 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients except water into the blender.
- Start by just adding 1/2 cup of water and blend. Add more water as needed until you get the preferred thickness (more water for salad dressing, less for a spread or dip).
- Blend until smooth.