Avocado Toast with Hemp Seeds and Sprouts
- 1 organic, ripe avocado
- 1 or 2 slices of sprouted bread (gluten free if preferred)
- 1/3 cup alfalfa or other sprouts
- 1 tablespoon organic hemp seeds
- Dash of Himalayan salt
- Toast the bread.
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the pit and pulp. Mash up the pulp.
- Once the bread is toasted, spread the avocado pulp on the bread.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds and salt.
- Top with sprouts.
Serve with celery, lemon juice for a super healthy and refreshing breakfast.